Da Nang International Airport consists of two terminals: Terminal 1 for domestic flights and Terminal 2 for international flights. If you transfer for international flights within T2 Terminal, please follow these steps:
1. Reach the transfer counter
The transfer counter is located on the first floor.
To reach the transfer counter, please follow the instructions of the terminal staff or the following directions:
For flights using passenger bridges: please walk along the corridor on 1st floor in the arrivals area and follow the signs leading to the connecting flight area.
Passengers who are arriving at the terminal via bus from the airplane should proceed to the lounge for transfer check-in procedures by following the signage and using the escalator or elevator in that vicinity to reach the second floor.
For the following airlines:
● Cebu Pacific (5J), Jeju Air (7C), Eva Air (BR), China Airlines (CI), Tigerair Taiwan (IT), Starlux Airlines (JX), Cambodia Angkor Air (K6), Korean Airlines (KE), Air Macau (NX), Asiana Airlines (OZ), Singapore Airlines (SQ), Hong Kong Express Airways (UO), Vietnam Airlines (VN), Eastar Jet Company Limited (ZE). Please contact ground services company - VIAGS: +84972252739.
● Air Asia (AK), Air Busan (BX), Thai Air Asia (FD), Jin Air (LJ), Batik Air Malaysia (OD), Bamboo Airways (QH), Air Seoul (RS), T'way Air (TW), Vietjet Air (VJ), Vietravel Airlines (VU), Thai Vietjet (VZ). Please contact ground services company - SAGS: +84916253675.
● Pacific Airlines (BL). Please contact ground services company: +84916932527.
If you need assistance, please refer to the ground services information corresponding to each airline here.
2. Check-in & security screening
At the transfer area, you will complete the boarding procedures for your next flight and go through the security screening before leaving this area.
3. Move to the departure quarantine area
After completing the connecting procedures for your next flight, please use the elevator to reach the departure quarantine area - where you can enjoy all the services and amenities of the terminal while waiting for your next flight. These services include:
• Dining services (more)
• Business lounge services (more)
• Duty-free shopping services (more)
Please access the link for other services
• Relaxation services
• Facilities for mothers and babies
• Family-friendly facilities
• Other services and amenities
4. Get ready for boarding
Please check your flight's departure gate. In case you cannot find the departure gate for your flight exactly, please follow these instructions:
● Check the number of departure gate displayed on screens placed throughout the terminal.
● Contact terminal staff for immediate support.
● Access the terminal's free Wi-Fi and search for the corresponding departure gate for your flight via the following link (link).