1. How to reach the check-in hall
The check-in hall is located on the second floor where you can access the check-in counters through entrances A & B or by using the elevators situated on the ground floor. Additionally, you can easily get into the 1st floor of terminal 2 via the pedestrian bridge from the car parking area, then proceed by walking or using the elevators to reach the 2nd floor.
In order to enhance the experience for passengers and create a convenient working space for all departments at Terminal 2, starting from December 1, 2023, Da Nang International Terminal will implement control measures limiting the entry of non-passengers inside the terminal 2.
Therefore, for those non-passengers, please follow these instructions to exit the terminal:
● On the 2nd floor: please use the stairs located between entrances A & B to proceed to the walkway on the 1st floor and follow the directional signs to reach the parking area.
● On the 1st floor: please follow the directional signs to reach the parking area.
● On the ground floor: please proceed to the pedestrian crossing near pillars No. 8 and No. 03 to reach the parking area.
2. Find your check-in counter
Check-in counters usually open 3 hours before the scheduled departure time, and close 60 minutes before takeoff. However, please check the flight information display screens for your latest airline's check-in information.
3. Present your travel documents
Present your travel documents (valid passport, air ticket or booking confirmation, and visa if applicable) to the check-in proceeding staff and drop your checked baggage, if any.
Don’t forget to check the correct information on boarding passes before leaving the check-in counter.
4. Regulations on baggage
Please contact the staff at your flight check-in counter for information regarding checked baggage and carry-on luggage regulations. Alternatively, you can also refer to the websites of the airlines provided on the terminal's website (here).
If you have items that need to be declared at customs, you must visit the customs declaration office right before the departure immigration counters, on the left side. (view map)