Check out our facilites & Service.
In the waiting lounge near the departure gates at the terminal, there are safe and fun places for young children to play while waiting for their flights.
• Children's playground at departure gates 1, 2 & 3 (view map)
• Children's playground at departure gate 4 (view map)
• Children's playground at departure gate 5 (view map)
• Children's playground at departure gate 6 (view map)
• Children's playground at departure gate 7 (view map)
• Children's playground at departure gates 8, 9 & 10 (view map)
Note: kindly read carefully the displayed rules in each playground to ensure your children's safety.
• Before departure: to request special assistance services, please inform your travel agent and/or your airline during the ticket booking process, at least 48 hours before your scheduled departure time.
• Different airlines at Da Nang International Terminal: airlines at Da Nang International Terminal may have different rules and regulations regarding the booking of special assistance services for passengers. Additional fees may apply depending on the airline. Please contact the airline (here) for more information before your departure.
• During Check-In process: if passengers with physical disabilities are using personal mobility devices to move, or are traveling with animal, such passengers can contact the terminal staff at the check-in counters to receive special assistance designed for passengers with disabilities.
Ten baby strollers are available in two designated corridor areas - areas set aside for passengers traveling with babies under 4 years old to move more conveniently in the corridors and waiting rooms at the terminal.
• Limitation: due to the limited number of baby strollers, there may not be enough strollers available for all passengers.
• Return after use: please make sure to return the stroller to its designated location after use.
• Age limit: children under 4 years old.
• The flight check-in counters for departing flights are located on the 2nd floor of Terminal 2. You can access this area through entrances A and B on the 2nd floor or by using elevators if you are on the ground floor. Additionally, you can walk from the parking lot access bridge to the 1st floor and then proceed on foot or use elevators to reach the 2nd floor.
• Flight check-in procedures typically begin 3 hours before the scheduled departure time and conclude 60 minutes prior to departure.
• Please ensure that you have all the necessary travel documents, including your airline ticket, passport, exit permit, and destination visa, if applicable.
• To ensure a safe and smooth flight, any spare batteries or power banks are not allowed to include in the checked baggage and complies with other aviation security regulations.
If you are feeling unwell or require medical assistance at the terminal, please contact airline staff, information desk personnel, or the nearest terminal staff for on-site medical examination, consultation, and support. You can also easily locate the medical room at the end of the check-in hall B - public departures - second floor.
• Medical room (view map)
• +84 905 796 797
Our terminal provides free baggage trolley on the second floor, right next to entrances A & B, as well as at the baggage reclaim conveyor areas in the arrivals hall. You can place your luggage on these trolley and move around the terminal with ease. These trolley are designed to reduce the inconvenience of carrying bulky and heavy luggage, enhancing your travel experience in the terminal.
• Baggage trolley on the ground floor - car parking area (view map)
• Baggage trolley on the ground floor - public arrivals area (view map)
• Baggage trolley on the ground floor - restricted arrivals area (view map)
• Baggage trolley on the second floor - entrance A (view map)
• Baggage trolley on the second floor - entrance B (view map)
• Baggage trolley on the second floor - between entrance A&B (view map)
• To assist passengers in checking the weight and dimensions of their luggage, airlines will arrange luggage scales in front of the check-in counters during counter opening hours. The prescribed dimensions for luggage will be displayed by the luggage scale frame. Passengers are kindly requested to use the baggage measuring tool as instructed by the airline at the check-in area.
• Please contact the airline's staff for guidance or clarification on the size and weight requirements for luggage set by each airline. (link airline information)
At the terminal 2, we provide baggage packing and wrapping services to make your luggage safer and more convenient for passenger journey. Baggage wrapping in the terminal 02 is an excellent way to ensure the security of your luggage during travel. Additionally, wrapping or packaging your luggage also helps prevent scratches, damage from liquids, and minor impacts. The baggage wrapping services are located at the end of check-in halls A and B.
Passengers can easily find luggage storage and delivery services in the public area of the arrival terminal and the glass building located in the car park area. This service is designed to provide convenience and ease for all passengers while they are traveling or utilizing the terminal 02 facilities before going through the boarding process, as follows:
Immanuel baggage storage and transportation service
• Location: In the glass building - car park area (view map)
• Services provided: Luggage storage and delivery
• Operating hours: 09:00-23:00
• Pricing: $3 USD/piece of luggage in the duration from 09:30 to 23:00. Passengers will incur additional fees if they need to store luggage beyond the mentioned timeframe.
• Tel: +84388849900
Vietcombank baggage storage and transportation service
At the terminal 02, there are multiple free charging stations placed conveniently in areas like the boarding gate lounge and the commercial corridor on the 2nd floor. These charging stations are compatible with various plug types, suitable for both smartphones and tablets. The simple charging process as follows: find the nearest charging station, plug in your device, and wait until it's fully charged. While waiting, you can relax, read the news, or enjoy other available services at the terminal 02.
• Charging Station No. 01 - Level 02 - restricted area
• Charging Station No. 02 - Level 02 - restricted area
• Charging Station at Gate 1, 2 & 3
• Charging Station at Gate 4
• Charging Station at Gate 5
• Charging Station at Gate 6
• Charging Station at Gate 7
• Charging Station at Gate 8, 9 & 10
The information counters at Da Nang International Terminal are located on the 2nd floor, opposite to the check-in counters (in both Concourse A and B), as well as in the arrivals hall. Here, you can obtain flight information, service details, contact to airlines representatives; as well as receiving efficient assistance in locating lost items.
• 2nd Floor, check-In area - hall A (view map)
• 2nd Floor, check-In area - hall B (view map)
• Ground floor, restricted area - arrivals (view map)
• Ground floor, public area - arrivals (view map)
• Information counters operate based on the actual schedule of departing and arriving flights.
At each foreign currency exchange counter at the Terminal 2, passengers can exchange the following types of foreign currencies:
● AUD - Australian Dollar
● CAD - Canadian Dollar
● CHF - Swiss Franc
● EUR - Euro
● GBP - British Pound
● HKD - Hong Kong Dollar
● JPY - Japanese Yen
● KRW - Korean Won
● SGD - Singapore Dollar
● THB - Thai Baht
● USD - U.S Dollar
• Exchange rates may vary depending on specific currency exchange counters.
Location in the public area
• MB Bank - ground floor, arrival hall, public area - tel: 19009247
• BIDV - ground floor, arrival hall, public area - tel: +84 901122626
• Eximbank - ground floor, arrival hall, public area - tel: +84 907858915
• Vietcombank - ground floor, arrival hall, public area - tel: +84 965918883
Location in the restricted area
• Eximbank - second floor, departure hall, behind security area - tel: +84 907858915
Operating hours: 24/7
Prayer Room - Celebrating Religious Diversity
Terminal 2 is a melting pot of various cultures and religions. Understanding this, we have constructed a Prayer Room, aiming to provide believers with a serene and solemn space to practice their faith.
The Prayer Room is well-equipped, comprising separate areas for men and women. Each section is furnished with all the necessary items for prayer, such as prayer mats, altars, and more. Furthermore, the Prayer Room is designed with spacious and tranquil surroundings, enabling worshippers to concentrate on their prayers.
The Prayer Room stands as a testament to our respect for and harmony among religions. We hope that with the presence of the Prayer Room, religious devotees will feel welcomed and respected at our train station
After completing the procedures and passing through the security screening area, you should turn right and proceed along the corridor on the second floor. Prayer Room is at the end of this corridor.
The self check-in kiosks are located in the A and B halls of the departure area on the 2nd floor. This self-check-in system features a user-friendly and easy-to-use interface. These self-check-in kiosks are designed to streamline the check-in process, helping passengers save time to experience the facilities in the terminal.
In order to use self check-in kiosks successfully, all travel documents such as booking details, passport, and any other related travel documents are required to be ready. If there are any issues arising, do contact the terminal staff for supporting.
Self kiosk check-in - hall A
• Location: 2nd floor - hall A (view map)
• Operating hours: 24/7
• Airlines: Korean Airlines, Starlux Airlines, Vietnam Airlines
Self kiosk check-in - hall B
• Location: 2nd floor - hall B (view map)
• Operating hours: 24/7
• Airline: Korean Airlines
Passengers of Korean Airlines, Starlux Airlines, and Vietnam Airlines can use this self check-in kiosks for their flights 3 hours before the departure time at the soonest.
Owning a sim card that can connect to the internet is very important in the era of advanced technology, especially when arriving in a foreign country, regardless of the purpose of the trip.
To have smooth the trip, passengers can choose to buy SIM cards and pocket wifi at one of seven SIM card counters located in the arrivals terminal restricted area as follows:
We have established 6 smoking areas at various locations inside the terminal, comprising 4 spots in the public area and 2 spots in the restricted area, as detailed below:
• At pillars 01, 07 & 08 in the public area of the ground floor arrivals hall (view map)
• In the area to the right side of entrance B - 2nd floor (view map)
• In the area to the left side of entrance A - 2nd floor (view map)
Restricted Areas: After the security check process ends, by turning left or right and walking along to the end of the corridor, the smoking rooms will be found at the end of each corridor on the 2nd floor.
• Smoking room number 01 (view map)
• Smoking room number 02 (view map)
Notes when smoking in the terminal
1. Smoking areas: smoking is only allowed in designated areas inside the station. These areas are clearly identified and equipped with ashtrays.
2. Non smoking areas: smoking is strictly prohibited in all areas inside the terminal, except smoking areas. If passengers violate this regulation, they will be fined or other forms of punishment
3. Dispose of waste properly: after smoking, cigarette butts and other types of waste need to be disposed of in the correct place/equipment according to instructions.
4. Avoid smoking near crowds: when smoking in designated areas, be mindful of other travelers and avoid smoking close to crowds or enclosed spaces.
5. Compliance with terminal 02 rules: adhere to the specific smoking regulations and guidelines set by the terminal 02 authorities.
6. Be considerate: be considerate of non-smokers and those who may be sensitive to smoke. Keep a safe distance from non-smoking areas and people.
As long as you have a Wi-Fi enabled device, you can connect free wifi throughout the terminal 02.
1. Turn on your device and activate Wi-Fi.
2. Choose the network named "Free Airport Wifi".
3. Press "Connect".
The ATMs at the terminal 02 are situated in the public area of the ground floor in the Arrival Hall, and in the 2nd floor Check-in Hall, Entrance A. Passengers can withdraw cash and perform other financial transactions at these automated teller machines. Through this utility, the terminal contributes to creating favorable conditions for passengers to continue using financial services immediately after landing or before departure.
• BIDV - ground floor, arrival hall, public area - tel: 19009247 (view map)
• SEABANK - ground floor, arrival hall, public area - tel: +842363584360 (view map)
• HSBC - ground floor, arrival hall, public area - tel: +842837247247 (view map)
• VIETINBANK - 2nd floor, check-in hall, entrance A - Tel: 1900558868 (view map)
Present in all departure lounges, our massage chairs can help to restore your well-being as well as reduce stress, and tension after a long journey. Easy to use, sit comfortably and let yourself go for a deep massage before takeoff.
Payment can be made conveniently in cash, with massage packages priced from 50,000VND to 100,000VND, depending on usage times of 20 to 40 minutes.
• Massage chairs at gate 1, 2 & 3 (view map)
• Massage chair at gate 4 (view map)
• Massage chair at gate 5 (view map)
• Massage chair at gate 6 (view map)
• Massage chair at gate 7 (view map)
• Massage chairs at gates 8, 9 & 10 (view map)
Notes for using massage chairs:
• The machine does not accept money too old
• Straighten money before putting it in the machine
• The machine only accepts money with denominations of 50,000 VND or more
In case of any issues with the massage chair, please contact: +84 936 060 098
Bamboo Spa will be the ideal stopover for passengers at Da Nang terminal 02, where you can relieve fatigue and regenerate energy while waiting. In Bamboo Spa, we offer diverse health and beauty care methods along with optional massage therapies. We are committed to providing you a relaxing experience in the refreshing ambiance of herbal scents, served attentively by our professional and caring therapy team.
Location: after completing security check process, simply turn left and proceed to the end of the restricted area hallway. At this point, you will easily find Bamboo Spa, situated on your right-hand side and ready to serve you.(view map)
Da Nang International Terminal is honoured to welcome international passengers to Da Nang, Vietnam. You can come to the Tourist Information Desk if you have questions or need more information on the city's notable cultural attractions. You will find information on tourist attractions, fascinating events, famous local cuisine, convenient modes of transportation,etc.
Location: You can easily find the Tourist Information Desk at the end of the arrival hall - the baggage claim area. (view map)
The VAT refund counter is located within the quarantine area area at the terminal 02 on the 2nd floor. After completing departure procedures and security checks, please make a right turn and proceed along the commercial corridor following the directional signs. The VAT refund counter is on your right-hand side (view map)
Guidelines for the VAT refund procedure
Before proceeding with your flight, you are required to contact the Customs department for consultation regarding the VAT refund process at the Customs procedure advisory counter - located in the departure hall area - 2nd floor - on the left side of the exit to the departure area.
You should prepare the following documents and items related to the VAT refund procedure:
1. Items eligible for VAT refund
2. Purchase receipt
3. VAT refund application form
5. Boarding pass
• Customs at the terminal 02
• Tel: +84 919 826 247
Tax refund at the terminal 02 (TP Bank)
• 1900 58 58 85
In the terminal, you can purchase airline tickets in the ticket counters located in the Departure Area - Hall B.
The airlines that sell tickets at the terminal include:
• Vietnam Airlines
• Pacific Airlines
• Vietjet Air
• VIAGS ticket counters, representing the following airlines: China Airlines, Asiana Airlines, HK Express, Vietnam Airlines.
• SAGS ticket counters, representing the following airlines: Jin Air, Malindo Air, Air Seoul.
Ticket counter operating hours:
• 03 hours prior to the scheduled departure time of the flight
At the terminal, we provide complimentary shopping carts for your convenience, allowing you to easily access and enjoy a hassle-free shopping experience. You can easily find these carts near the Lotte Duty Free shop in the quarantine area on second floor, right after completing the security check process.
Notes for using shopping carts
1. Baggage storage: use a cart to transport your luggage and shopping items in the terminal. This helps save energy and to be more convenient.
3. Label your luggage: if you have multiple bags and use a cart, make sure to label your luggage for easy identification and to avoid mix-ups.
4. Follow terminal regulations: abide by terminal rules and guidelines concerning cart usage, including returning them to designated areas after use.
5. Avoid blocking pathways: when using a cart, make sure not to obstruct or block the paths of others, especially in crowded terminal areas.
6. Consider food and drinks: if you purchase food or drinks at the terminal, assess if there's enough space on the cart to place them without risking spills.
7. Preserve important documents: take care of important documents such as plane tickets or passports yourself and do not leave them in shopping carts
8. Be respectful: always show respect to others when using shopping carts and adhere to terminal rules and instructions to ensure a safe and convenient shopping experience for everyone.
Family shopping stores are available throughout the terminal, allowing you to easily find and explore a wide range of items for both families and children, including clothing, children's toys, accessories, and other child-related products
Departure hall - public area - second floor
• Lucky Gift Shop in the departure hall on the 2nd floor - Hall A
• Lucky Gift Shop in the departure hall on the 2nd floor - Hall B
Departure hall - restricted area - ground floor
• Lucky Gift Shop at gates 1, 2, 3
• Lucky Souvenir Shop at gates 1, 2, 3
• Lucky Souvenir Shop at gates 8, 9, 10
Departure hall - restricted area - first floor
• Viet Nam Gift Shop at gate 4
• Lucky Souvenir Shop at gate 5
• Lucky Souvenir Shop at gate 6
• Viet Nam Gift Shop at gate 7
Departure hall - restricted area - second floor
• Lotte Duty Free Shop
• Viet Nam Gift Shop store 1
• Viet Nam Gift Shop store 2
• Vietnam's Delights store 1
• Vietnam's Delights store 2
Access Shop for more information
At Da Nang international passenger terminal, the basic needs of passengers are always met and taken care of. If a passenger's luggage needs to be repackaged or to comply with a government agency's request for a detailed baggage check, our terminal has set up areas for repackaging passengers' luggage for the purpose of creating the order in the terminal and convenience for passengers.
Location: the Da Nang International Terminal's Repack Areas are located in the corridor area of the 2nd floor, opposite to the check-in counters 2, 3, 4(hall A) and opposite to the check-in counters 46, 47, 48(hall B).
• Repack area in hall A (view map)
• Repack area in hall B (view map)
• Pacific Airlines (BL)
- Website: https://www.pacificairlines.com/vn/en/support/contact-us/
- Phone Number: 1900 1550
If you need wheelchair assistance from Danang terminal 02 to your destination or the other way around, you can submit a request to your airline either at the time of booking or at least 48 hours before your flight departure.
Traveling with personal mobility equipment
If you plan to travel with your own personal mobility equipment, it's recommended to contact your airline in advance to arrange the necessary accommodations. Your airline will provide guidance on the types of personal mobility equipment allowed on different aircraft, packing considerations for transporting your equipment, and the required check-in time if you're using personal mobility equipment to reach the boarding gate.
For information on contacting your specific airline, please refer to their contact details here (link)
• At Danang terminal 02, we provide accessible facilities to ensure a comfortable experience during your journey with us.
Accessible restrooms are conveniently located in all areas of the terminals, including departure hall, commercial corridors, and throughout the entire departure lounges. All restrooms are equipped with grab bars for support, and emergency call buttons are within easy reach in case of urgent assistance.
The elevator system is available and accessible throughout the entire terminal areas, providing passengers with a comfortable and convenient experience when moving around.
• Elevator in the departure hall on the 2nd floor - Check-in Area A (view on the map).
• Elevator in the departure hall on the 2nd floor - Check-in Area B (view on the map).
Departure hall - Restricted area
• Elevator at gates number 1, 2, 3
• Elevator at gate number 4
• Elevator at gate number 5
• Elevator at gate number 6
• Elevator at gate number 7
• Elevator at gates number 8, 9, 10
At the teminal, passengers can send various types of mail, goods, and postcards worldwide with the international express delivery service - AAL.
The AAL International Express Delivery counter is conveniently located on the ground floor - public area of the arrival hall (view map).
Tel: +84 868 000 736
Find out different means of transport to travel to and from airport.View more
Let’s explore and fulfill your shopping wishes at our modern Duty Free complex.View more